- 26-gauge hot-galvanized steel with woodgrain finish on both sides of the door.
- Rustproof baked-on polyester paint. Can be repainted.
- 1 3/4 in. (44.5 mm) insulated door with high-pressure injected polyurethane foam ensuring a high thermal-resistance rating of R-16 (RSI 2.8) (k= 0,357 W/m2K), and the solidity of a composite material.
- Solid mechanical overlap InterlokTM joint: increases the weathertightness of the door and prevents delamination.
- Thermal break between the interior and exterior faces of each section.
- Flexible tubular bottom weatherstripping ensuring the weathertightness of the threshold.
- 14-gauge reinforcement plates placed in the interior of the door where hinges and handles are attached.
- Wood end blocks provide a thermal break with the exterior of the door. Steel end caps are available as an option.
Sealed thermal glass (total thickness: 1") are inserted into an polypropylene frame which is cast without joints and guaranteed for 10 years against any glass sealing defect. Window frames are offered in White, Brown, Desert Sand, Claystone or Dark Sand.
Full vision window sections (service-station type) (total thickness: 5/8") are composed of glass sections, inserted into clear anodized or White pre‑painted alumimum extrusion. Several types of glass (tempered, wired, tinted, etc.) are available. Contact our customer service department.
Widths: from 4’ to 29’ 6”, in 1” increments from 1.2 m to 9 m in 25 mm increments
Heights: from 6’ to 24’, in 3” increments from 1.8 to 7.3 m, in 76 mm increments
- 13-gauge or 14-gauge, 2 in. (51 mm) commercial tracks (for doors of less than 140 ft2 (13 m2) or 12-gauge 3 in. (76 mm) industrial tracks.
- Torsion spring.
- Springs from 25,000 to 200,000 cycles (optional) are recommended for high usage doors.