Dedicated National Account Office
Northern Dock Systems has dedicated an entire office and administrative team whose sole responsibility is to specialize in National Sales and Services. Each client is assigned their own Account Service Coordinator and Account Manager allowing us to fully understand your facilities operations and requirements.
Professionally Trained Service Team
Our service team is trained at our Mississauga headquarters on all equipment including competitor models. In addition, it also comes with the trust and assurance of knowing all our sub contractors have been approved by Northern Dock Systems best practices.
Our service team works to meet the government standards for health and safety in addition to any requirements mandated by your facilities. Most importantly, all work – whether self-performed or subcontracted – is subject to NDS’s number one core value of Safety First.
Reliable, Trained Professionals
National Service Process
Our national service team provides professional service across Canada
- Evaluations and Audits
- Pricing and Service Options
- Service Call and support
- Additional support followup (if required)
Advantages to National Service
- Increased operational efficiency
- Cost reductions through multiple departments
- Greater supplier accountability and dependability
- Simple standardization
- Increased safety
Our National Account Office Provides
- Extensive network of over 100 Dealers and sub contractors providing Nation Wide coverage
- A dedicated national account coordinator who will be your single point of contact
- Dedicated email and phone support
- ToToll-freehone number that ensures we can be reached easily from any location (1-866-601-1758)
- An account manager to oversee all account activity
- 24/7 emergency service
- Detailed invoicing and expense tracking by location tailored to individual requirements
- Experienced with SAP, Officetrax, Centah Programs
"The two technicians that came in had a great attitude and fixed the two pressing issues! They were very helpful and after they fixed the first door, I could tell they were tired, but they stuck around to help us with dock door #34 and were able to fix it as well."
- Katie Campagnolo, PepsiCo Beverages Canada
"The guys in the warehouse are incredibly happy with the service that they get from Reg. He’s responsive, polite, does a good job and always seems to have a handle on what is happening here. It’s actually to the point where it’s been requested of us to have him responding to our calls as much as possible (something which I’m definitely in favour of)."
- Paul Reinholz, Agropur