Junior Dock and Door Technician
We are seeking local Technicians to serve us in the following two key areas:
1. Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo and London.
2. Hamilton, St. Catharines and Niagara Falls.
• A competitive hourly rate with overtime compensation. The average number of hours per week typically varies between 40-52 hours.
• Health and dental benefits.
• Growth opportunities and safety-first environment.
• Supply of uniform and all protective equipment necessary to perform all jobs.
• Employee wellness program.
• Completion of all forms and paperwork in a timely manner.
• Maintain the Northern Dock Systems trucks and ensure they remain operational at all times.
• Regularly check inventory of required parts on your truck and immediately notify stakeholders when stock is low.
• Organize items returned to the warehouse and safely operate various equipment including scissor lifts, forklifts, hand tools, etc.
• Assist with proper disposal of materials removed from customer sites: work with the WCO to ensure procedures are followed and safely operate various equipment.
• Have a customer-centric attitude and be willing to constantly stay up-to-date on our product line-up to better service our customers.
• Attend and participate in scheduled staff meetings and be willing to work overtime.
• Must have prior electrical/technical/mechanical experience (i.e., ability to take accurate measurements, read technical drawings, etc.) with loading docks or doors and be PC literate.
• Possess a driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Reports to: Service Manager
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm
Location: GTA and the surrounding areas