About the role
As a Mechanical Technician, you will serve a vital role in diagnosing issues and making necessary repairs to equipment. You will also be devising and executing routine maintenance to prevent equipment malfunction, troubleshooting any problems with electrical controls and running diagnostic tests to ensure peak equipment performance for our customers.
• A competitive hourly rate with overtime compensation. The average number of hours per week typically varies between 40-52 hours.
• Health and dental benefits.
• Growth opportunities and safety-first environment.
• Supply of uniform and all protective equipment necessary to perform all jobs.
• Employee wellness program.
• Maintain, diagnose, and repair a variety of equipment including: high pressure pumps, air compressors, electro-mechanical equipment, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, mobile/overhead cranes, pressure equipment, and other energy services equipment.
• Perform: installations or repairs on reconditioned repair parts, preventive maintenance on various equipment; inspections as required by company or government entities; and basic troubleshooting on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
• Ability to use diagnostic equipment, test results and operate lifting devices.
• Have a basic understanding of: electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic circuits/drawings/prints; equipment operation and associated operating systems; and be familiar with electronic cables, connections, and sensors.
• Must have at least 1-3 years of electrical/technical/mechanical experience (i.e., ability to take accurate measurements, read technical drawings, etc.) with loading docks or doors and be PC literate.
• Previous welding experience or knowledge of mathematics pertaining to machinery and quality control analysis would be an asset.
• Possess a driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm
Location: GTA and the surrounding areas