Sales Representative, Industrial Products
About the role
Northern Dock systems is looking for a self-motivated individuals to join our growing company with a primary focus on delivering two newly launched energy saving programs.
This role will centre around contacting pre-qualified customers, providing same-day quotations and exceeding sales targets for one of our featured energy-saving products: air barriers. These individuals will be assigned a territory (GTA Central) to fully manage and provided all the tools and training required to execute this program.
• Uncapped commission and competitive based salary.
• Car and gas allowance of $900 per month.
• Health and dental benefits.
• Employee wellness program.
• Build and implement a customized territory sales plan, primarily for air barriers, as well as taking care of service needs and being accountable for deliverables.
• Ensure company sales targets are met on a consistent basis with any limitations effectively communicated to your manager.
• Grow and track qualified sales leads and opportunities and perform marketing and follow up duties to convince customers to open business accounts with the company.
• Attend scheduled meetings to promote all products and services offered while maintaining professionalism.
• Prepare and present detailed quotations while remaining informed of competitor products and offerings.
• Must have at least 1-3 years of previous sales or account management experience and comfortable presenting to small audiences.
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm