About the role
As a Service Coordinator you are responsible for but not limited to receiving service related inquiries from the point of intake, scheduling, dispatching, constant communication and follow up with the customer, creating sales orders, sorting work orders, and providing a professional level of customer service.
Training will be held at our Mississauga headquarters for the first few weeks. Once the Service Coordinator is trained, this role will be based out of Cambridge.
• Competitive salary.
• Health and dental benefits.
• Growth opportunities in a safety-conscious environment.
• Employee wellness program.
• Act as first point of contact with the customers.
• Manage “Service” inbox.
• Enter service calls from customers and internal sales representatives.
• Schedule and dispatch Service technicians efficiently.
• Communicate with customers and sales representatives all scheduled service dates.
• Update customers with job completion statuses via email and phone.
• Keep the National Accounts team up to date with schedules and completion of work orders.
• Creation of Warranty work orders when required.
• Manage lifting equipment rental with purchase orders and “call-offs”.
• Back up team members when required.
• Detail-oriented and well organized.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and deadlines.
• Committed to exceptional customer service.
• The ability to work well and excel in a team environment.
• The ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
• Is decisive and action oriented.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Is versatile and ready to work with management on various related projects.
• Self-motivated & professional with a cheerful and polite disposition.
• Eager to share ideas and look for opportunities to improve policies and procedures that will help company growth.
• College diploma or bachelor’s degree would be preferred.
• At least 2 years of Dispatch and/or Coordinating experience is preferred.
• Geographical aptitude is a must.
• Customer service experience within in a high-volume environment.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent communication skills through email and on the phone.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Strong attention to detail, ability to learn new procedures and manage multiple job functions.
• Knowledge of trades (i.e. construction, electrical, Dock & Door industry) would be an asset.
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm