Pedestrian Swing Door Operator
Protect Against Pests
Retrofit for Any Door
- Protect against pest: Prevents doors from being left open when not in use ant letting pests in.
- Install or retrofit: To your existing manual or push pedestrian swing doors.
- Prevent cross-contamination: Can be pair up with an automatic or touchless solution so you never have to worry about touching a door to open it again. Simply, open a door with a hand wave or by approaching it.
Works with New or Existing Door Frames
Designed to automate nearly any new or existing doorframe. The side load header access panel simply pivots up out of the way and locks into position to permit quick install or service.
Low Energy Use
It has a low current draw, less than 5 amp, 115 VAC, 1-phase. Combined with adjustable opening and closing speeds, reduces energy usage ensures a prompt return on your investment.
Available with Convenient Sideload Header
Sideload header access panel simply pivots up and locks into position, out of the way, enabling the operator to be quickly installed or removed for easy servicing while allowing the door to remain in a closed position, eliminating the loss of energy from within the building.
Meets Government Standards
All features, components and accessories meet ANSI 156.19 standards. They are also ULC and UL approved and comply with ANSI 117.1 and the Low Energy Operator section of ADA
An Automation Method Perfect for:
✓ Interior doors
✓ Exterior doors
✓ Entrance doors
✓ Office to warehouse doors
✓ Washroom doors
Speed Up Workflows
Pair up your pedestrian swing door opener with a touchless actuator or automatic motion sensor to speed up workflows and prevent cross-contamination from multiple people touching the same push button.
Swing Door Operator
Automatic Motion Sensor
Customers That Love These Products
Pedestrian Swing Door Operator (GT8500)Designed to automate nearly any new or existing swing doors. The side load header access panel simply pivots up out of the way and locks into position to permit quick install or service. The heavy duty design and low energy costs, ensures a quick return on investment.
Pedestrian Swing Door Operator (GT8500)
|Dimensions||Side load – 6” H X 5 1/2” D (GT8500)|
|Installation Types||Push or pull|
|Operating Voltage||120 VAC|
|Auxillary Power Output||12VDC 750mA|
|Motor Voltage||Pulse width modulated|
|Motor Type||1/10th HP permanent magnet motor|
|Control Type||Programmable microprocessor
12 – 24 VDC 30% / -10%
|Door Panel Weight||300 lbs|
|Adjustable Open / Close||Force and speed|
|Closing method||Spring (with selectable power assist)|
|Adjustable Opening Angle||90º to 110º|
|Power Boost Close||Selectable|
|Switch Modes||On, off, hold-open|
|Opening and Closing Speed||Adjustable|
|Hold-Open Times||Adjustable (0-30 seconds)|
|UL listed for fire-rated doors||Yes|
|Code Compliances||ANSI A156.19/ANSI A117.1|
Pedestrian Swing Door Operator (GT8500)Options
- Clear and dark bronze anodized standard finish. Optional painted, clad or special anodized finishes.
- OPMAN version available - single header for 2 doors with automatic operator in one side and a manual closer in the other
- Auxiliary sensing devices available
- Additional safety devices can be easily added
- 1 year limited.