1400 SEL high performance interior door
The energy-efficient interior door
The Speed-Commander 1400 SEL high-speed interior door is highly energy-efficient with fast opening speeds of up to 80″/second and closing speeds of up to 30″/second without compromising on safety. It incorporates a coil-free built-in light grid up to eight feet high and a soft bottom edge that automatically reverses in case of accidental impact, greatly reducing maintenance costs. An aluminum bottom bar with breakaway tabs is optional for applications having slightly more air pressure. This interior fabric roll-up door also comes with a standard, full-width vision panel to provide maximum visibility for personnel in high-traffic areas.
Hormann’s Speed-Commander 1400 SEL high-speed fabric door is ideal for pharmaceutical use, hospitals, beverage, manufacturing, commercial buildings, and industrial applications.
Horizontal spring steel wind rib provides wind resistance
The Speed-Commander 1400 SEL high performance interior door is equipped with built-in, spring steel wind ribs designed to accommodate air pressure up to 15 mph with the door in its static position.
Customers that love this product
• Stainless steel guide tracks.
• HFCB NEMA 3 Smart Start NXT (1-phase, 230V only).
• UPS emergency battery pack.
• Chain hoist in case of emergency operation.
• An aluminum bottom bar with breakaway tabs for applications having slightly more air pressure.
• Motor/gearbox (excluding catch) and panel material: 5 years.
• All other mechanical and electrical components free from defects: 2 years.
|Door size||Up to 14'x16'|
|Opening speed||Up to 80"/sec|
|Guide tracks||Galvanized steel|
|Stainless steel option||Yes: guide tracks|
|Enclosure||Smart Start NXT NEMA 4X 3-phase|
|Colour options||Yellow, orange, red, blue, gray|