FAAC B680H swing arm barrier gate
Controlled entry using the FAAC B680H series swing arm barrier gate
With a raised, programmable keypad, the FAAC B680H series swing arm barrier gate provides controlled entry onto any property. The B680H barrier gate features a fully protected control cabinet and is customizable to provide aesthetic appeal.
• High-cycle usage: The FAAC swing arm barrier gate exceeds 2,000,000 cycles of continuous use.
• Removable housing: Internal load-bearing structure and an external removable housing system provides great stability and permits easy replacement of the housing.
• Full visibility and control of traffic: Programmable integrated flashing traffic light connector guarantees perfect regulation of traffic and LED beam lights signal closing of the passage.
• Fast opening speed: Swing arm raises in 1.5-6 seconds (swing arm length dependent) and reverses in case of contact.
• Back-up batteries: Installing the XBAT 24 module includes back-up batteries for safe and continued use even during a power outage.
• Versatile design suiting various widths: One single model controls passages with a net width from as small as 2m to as large as 8m for superior customizability.
Durability and reliability in high-cycle environments
Use the FAAC B680H swing arm barrier gate for quick, controlled entry onto a property with automatic in-ground loops that sense approaching vehicles. Its hydraulic pump, brushless motor and springs make this barrier gate tested to exceed over 2,000,000 continuous cycles.
Features of FAAC’s B680H swing arm barrier gate
• IP56 rated (multiple activations).
• Includes a programmable integrated flashing traffic light connector to regulate traffic while LED beam lights signal the closing of the passage.
• Optional XBAT 24 NiMH battery back-up module in case of power failure.
Customizability and aesthetic appeal
The lightweight B680H barrier gate comes with a fully protected control cabinet and a swing arm with lengths ranging from two metres to eight metres in one model. The control cabinet is available in four colours or stainless steel design.
Customers that love this product
• Fully protected control cabinet colour options: pure white, aluminium grey, steel blue, flame red, or stainless steel.
• Optional XBAT 24 battery back-up system with powerful Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries in case of power failure.
• 1 year limited.
|Power supply||Switching: 100-240V (~50-60 Hz)|
|Motor||Brushless 36V DC|
|Motor rotation speed||1,000-6,000 rpm|
|Motor-pump unit capacity||3.2 lpm|
|Type of treatment||100 micron protective primer + polyester painting or stainless steel cabinet|
|Encoder||Magnetic absolute encoder|
|Type of deceleration||Electronic - via encoder|
|Type of beam||Round|
|Operating ambient temperature range||-20°C to 55°C|
|Protection class||IP56 (TÜV certified)|
|Weight||85kg (65kg pillar + 20kg cabinet)|
|Type of oil||FAAC HP oil|
|Dimensions||469mm L x 279mm D x 1,100mm H|
|Max. beam length range||2-8m|
|Opening time||Swing arm length dependent: 1.5-6 seconds
1.5 seconds (@90°; 2m length)
6 seconds (@90°; 8m length)