High-speed overhead door operators
High-speed overhead door operator vs. traditional operator
Upgrade to a high-speed overhead door operator to increase operational efficiency and throughput. This video demonstrates a direct speed comparison between a traditional jackshaft operator and our high-speed springless Safedrive operator.
|Turn almost any overhead door into a high-speed door with the springless Safedrive high-speed operator.|
• Energy efficiency: High operating speeds mean energy-efficient operation, minimizing outside air infiltration during operation.
• Versatile applications: Convert almost any balanced or unbalanced overhead door into a high-speed door.
• Better operational efficiency: Increase throughput with high-speed doors.
• Minimize or eliminate maintenance: Minimize or eliminate maintenance costs (model dependent) and enhance reliability in daily operations.
A maintenance-free high-speed springless Safedrive operator
The high-speed springless Safedrive operator is maintenance-free, self-monitoring and operates silently. Its incredibly fast opening speeds of up to 100″/second is energy-efficient and helps to increase operational efficiency, throughput and worker productivity, while its springless design eradicates costly spring repairs and replacements. In addition, this high-speed operator reduces energy loss and prevents air exchange from slow operators that allow heat and/or cooled indoor air to escape out the door.
Ideal applications for high-speed overhead door operators
High-speed overhead door operators are used in a variety of commercial and industrial applications. They are best suited for car wash/automotive dealerships and food storage/manufacturing facilities. The Safedrive high-speed operator is designed to operate on numerous types of overhead doors including: aluminum polycarbonate, aluminum Lexan, rolling steel, rolling grilles, shutter, rubber roll-up, fabric roll-up, sectional, horizontal single-leaf, and more.
Customers that love these products
High-speed springless Safedrive overhead door operatorThe high-speed springless Safedrive operator is maintenance-free, self-monitoring and operates silently. Its incredibly fast opening speeds of up to 100"/second is energy-efficient and helps to increase operational efficiency, throughput and worker productivity.
Model comparison chart
|Springless Safedrive operator|
|Opening speed||Up to 50"/sec|
|Power configuration||230V, 1 ph
Transformers available for other voltages
|Built-in cycle counter|
High-speed springless Safedrive operator• Auxiliary crank operation.
• 1 year limited.
• Safedrive limits set at ground level.
• Pre-wired control panel with easy setup instructions.
• Status indication screen on control panel.
• Manufactured to quality standard DIN EN ISO 9001, ensuring trouble free installation and operation.
• Anti-Backdrive is maintenance-free and provides safety for reducer failure and operates independently of speed/direction.
• UL approved.
High-speed performance door system with springless Safedrive operatorSee the full high-speed performance door solution we've implemented at an automotive dealership.
Custom blackout high-speed automotive door with springless Safedrive operatorNorthern Dock Systems designed custom blackout high-speed doors for a local automotive dealership.
Increase efficiency: up to 3x faster cyclingAfter installing a high-speed operator in a narrow space, our customers are able to increase their throughput.
High-speed operator vs. jackshaft operatorWatch a high-speed operator in action as it outperforms a traditional jackshaft operator in speed.