Watch as our new equipment installation team installs a new dock seal with a head curtain at this food facility in Canada.
Dock Seals Provide Tight Seals and Energy Savings
Every dock seal is custom-made to best suit your door and your trucks to create a tight seal around the door opening. They prevent dirt, weather, containments and white light from coming in and provide energy savings. A dock seal can save up to $1,200 in annual energy savings based on this 8×10 door that had no existing dock seal.
Blue Giant Head Curtain Dock Seal (201)
The Blue Giant head curtain dock seal features:
- Two resilient foam side pads act as a cushion between the trailer and the building.
- 99% memory foam side pads.
- Tapered at bottom of pads to eliminate bumper pinch.
- Galvanized mounting hardware for weather resistance.
- 24″ guide strip to make it easier for truck drivers to align themselves when backing up and parking.
4″ wear pleats for three layers of protective fabric.
- Sloped head curtain supports proper drainage to prevent water build-up.
- Wider corner pleats on the head curtain to withstand the wear and tear of heavy use.