What is HVLS and Why is its Technology Revolutionary?
MacroAir HVLS ceiling fans move a High Volume of air at a Low Speed (HVLS). Longer blades create a wider column of air that travels farther than conventional fans, while the low speed provides gentle air movement rather than disruptive wind. In addition, the amount of power needed to drive the MacroAir HVLS Fan is reduced due to its low velocity. MacroAir HVLS Fans result in complete air circulation with nearly silent operation. These fans operate at a minimal cost of approximately $0.25-1.50/day, depending on the model.
- Immediately improve working conditions by making employees feel warmer in the winter and up to 8°F cooler in the summer.
- Improve air quality and reduce the health risks by circulating fresh air through the facility to prevent inadequate airflow and poor ventilation.
- Reduce energy bills by 1% per foot of ceiling height.
- Save energy in the summer by raising your thermostat setpoint (save 6% per degree raised).
- Equalize temperatures from floor to ceiling and front to back.
- Speed up processing times for manufacturing, printers, disaster recovery, etc.
- Increase safety by reducing condensation and moisture build-up.
- Warm-up large areas 5x faster through even heat distribution.
- Improve worker productivity by regulating air temperatures to reduce heat stress breaks.
- Can work with your existing HVAC system by helping circulate air to the ceiling to make it easier for your HVAC system to cycle the air.