The mobile yard ramp can be easily moved on either six pneumatic or six solid cushion tires. Mobile yard ramp capacities range from 11,000 to 24,000 pounds; the standard operating width is 63″ or 74″. A railcar platform is recommended for use with railcars. More features include:
• A hydraulic hand pump: Used to raise the front end of the ramp from 38″ to 61″. The pump is on the side behind a hinged door, with a pocket for storing the handle, and an easily accessible release valve.
• A swivel head towing clamp: For moving the ramp by inserting a fork lift blade.
• Rounded curbs: To save wear on fork lift tires.
• Serrated open grating: For positive traction in all weather.
• Aluminum tread plate lead-on section: The lead on section is 3′ long and either 63″ or 74″ wide depending on model and is constructed of 1/2″ 6061 T-6 aluminum.
• Two 8′ safety chains: One on either side of the top end, to secure the ramp to the vehicle or dock while in use.
• Pneumatic or solid cushion tires: Each mobile yard ramp has either six pneumatic or four solid cushion tires.