Stationary and mobile yard ramps
Mobile yard ramps make it easy to load and unload trailers
The light-weight aluminum mobile yard ramp permits the loading and unloading of trailers and railcars with a propane-operated fork lift in areas where normal docking facilities are not available.
The mobile yard ramp can be easily moved on either six pneumatic or six solid cushion tires. Mobile yard ramp capacities range from 11,000 to 24,000 pounds; the standard operating width is 63″ or 74″. A railcar platform is recommended for use with railcars. More features include:
• A hydraulic hand pump: Used to raise the front end of the ramp from 38″ to 61″. The pump is on the side behind a hinged door, with a pocket for storing the handle, and an easily accessible release valve.
• A swivel head towing clamp: For moving the ramp by inserting a fork lift blade.
• Rounded curbs: To save wear on fork lift tires.
• Serrated open grating: For positive traction in all weather.
• Aluminum tread plate lead-on section: The lead on section is 3′ long and either 63″ or 74″ wide depending on model and is constructed of 1/2″ 6061 T-6 aluminum.
• Two 8′ safety chains: One on either side of the top end, to secure the ramp to the vehicle or dock while in use.
• Pneumatic or solid cushion tires: Each mobile yard ramp has either six pneumatic or four solid cushion tires.
The inner workings of a mobile yard ramp
Stationary yard ramp for loading and unloading trailers without using docking facilities
The stationary steel yard ramp eliminates those difficult and time-consuming shipping and receiving problems—ideal for organizations that do not have docking facilities or just need additional space. A stationary yard ramp is easy to install and can be moved to another location when necessary.
Stationary yard ramps are available in various lengths, widths and capacities. The lead-on section of the ramp is steel tread plate while the main deck uses an all-weather open serrated steel grating. All stationary ramps are custom-made to suit specifications, with all surfaces painted to reduce rust and to give your ramp a pleasant appearance.
The inner workings of a stationary yard ramp
Customers that love this product
Mobile yard rampMobile yard ramps permit the loading and unloading of trailers and railcars with a propane operated fork lift in areas where normal docking facilities are not available and range in capacities from 11,000 to 24,000 pounds.
Stationary yard rampThe stationary yard ramp is ideal for organizations that do not have docking facilities or just need additional space. Each stationary yard ramp is custom-made to your specifications with all surfaces painted to reduce rust and to give your ramp a pleasant appearance and comes in a variety of lengths, widths and capacities.
Model comparison chart
|Mobile yard ramp||Stationary yard ramp|
|Recommended use||Where no docking facilities are available||Where no docking facilities are available or where there is limited space|
|Compatibility with edge-of-dock||No||Yes (optional feature)|
• 1 year limited.