Northern Dock Systems is excited to launch the Whalenado HVLS fan lineup.
The Whalenado HVLS fan is the industry’s best five-blade HVLS fan engineered and designed exclusively in Canada to offer efficient and effective performance whilst lowering natural gas consumption, thereby reducing operating costs. Available in a variety of span dimensions (8, 12, 16, 20 and 24 foot models) – Whalenado HVLS fans help ensure the maintenance of stable appropriate area temperatures, avoiding unnecessary fluctuations which can drive unnecessary energy consumption which results in higher heating bills. This results in a ‘win/win’ result … lower cost to the customer … reduced carbon footprint.
Designed to Lower Operating Costs by Reducing Energy Consumption
Whalenado HVLS fans stabilize facility temperatures to reduce heat loss in the winter and generate a cooling effect in summer months. In combination with current utility energy saving rebate programs, Whalenado HVLS fans can provide an average return on investment between 1-2 years. This is made possible by a reduction in natural gas consumption combined with available utility rebates.
- A 5-9°C cooling effect that improves employee working conditions during the summer cooling cycle
- A reduction in heating costs of approximately 1% for every foot of ceiling height
- A savings of approximately 6% for every degree a thermostat does not have to be lowered to achieve the desired cooling in the summer
- Reduced year-round energy consumption as compared to conventional fans due to a more efficient motor
- Improved employee comfort resulting in less frequent employee breaks due to heat stress
Originally developed and tested at Harvard University and the US Naval Academy, Whalepower Technology combines fluid dynamics and biometrics to maximize the airfoils’ effectiveness in motion. Harnessing the same aerodynamics that allow whales to move quickly through water, Whalepower Technology is designed to produce larger movements of air while using less energy to do so.
For more information and request a free site energy audit to determine which Whalenado HVLS fan is right for you – contact us at 1-866-601-1758 or email at email@example.com