Last Update: August 21, 2020
The health of our families, employees and customers is our number one priority as Canada continues to take measures to slow the spread against COVID-19.
We built our business in 2001 centred around our core values: honesty, integrity, improving safety, productivity, and reducing energy consumption. This is why we have taken these measures to ensure our staff and customer’s safety, security and productivity during this challenging time.
As a company, we started making an investment in our digital infrastructure back in 2017 for remote capabilities, cloud storage and data retention. This has allowed us to offer unique advantages to our operations and now the ability to continue servicing customers without any delay in operations.
How Customers Can Count on Us
- We have activated a new work-from-home policy for office employees.
- All of our offices are increasing sanitation measures.
- Mississauga and Calgary remain open for deliveries during weekdays.
- Customers will still have the ability to make service and emergency service request by email at email@example.com 1-866-601-1758.
- We are adding special requirements under all customer locations to comply with any temporary operational request or sanitary procedures.
- We are holding meetings to review the importance of everyone’s health and ways departments can keep operations running without any issues.
- All employees are asked to follow a “no contact” policy including sharing of electronic devices and equipment to protect themselves and customers.
- We are closely monitoring the situation and keeping all employees informed of local, provincial and countrywide updates plus precautionary measures.
Current Service Calls and Projects
- Our business remains in full operation 24/7, 365 days a year and so does any pending service calls, new equipment installations or preventative maintenance calls.
- At this time there is no delay or adjustments for parts or equipment orders and our installation/service teams will contact you with regular updates
- We understand many of our customers continue to operate to supply goods and services to our communities and may have new safety policies or procedures. If you have any new procedures during this time, please email our service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.