To prevent downtime and safety hazards from dock levelers failing, this food retail location in Wetaskiwin Alberta schedules regular preventive maintenance inspections on their air-powered docks.
During a preventive maintenance inspection, our technician will:
- Inspect structural components for safety issues such as broken welds
- Inspect toe guards for safety issues
- Inspect airbags for any punctures, tears or damage
- Lubricate hinges, springs and pull action chain
- Clean pit of debris and garbage
This grocery and retail location is making sure to do their due diligence with these regular PMP visits. As a result, they are fully prepared for safety inspections and food audits. Along with being able to reduce repair costs by fixing avoidable damage before it becomes a problem.