QxV sectional door for loading docks
QxV sectional door resists damage
QxV sectional door’s flexible PVC panels resist damage from impact better than standard steel panels, featuring closed cell foam PVC panels with R-22-rated insulation. Side compression seals prevent air leakages, making QxV ideal for cold storage applications and behind vertical storing dock levelers.
• Insulated panels: Closed cell foam PVC with R-22 insulated panels are energy-efficient.
• Impact resistance: Flexible PVC panel resists damage from impact better than standard steel panels.
• Protection against air leaks: Standard side compression seals prevent air leakages at the sides.
Rugged and flexible sectional door
QxV sectional door incorporates a rugged, flexible PVC panel with an R-value of R-22, surpassing the performance of other sectional dock doors. The QxV sectional door is also ideal for cold storage applications and behind vertical storing dock levelers.
Enhance safety around the loading dock area by adding on QxV sectional door’s optional safety features including an insulated vision panel for verification of truck activity, and a track guard to protect the base of the track which is prone to collision damage.
Customers that love this product
• Cooler door package with door lock.
• Insulated vision panel.
• Track guard to protect the base of the track.
• Rubber and brush combination bottom seal.
• 1 year limited.
|Door size||Up to 12'x14'|
|Insulation||Closed cell expanded polystyrene foam R-22|
|Seals||Panel: Triple compression seals
Side: Compression seal
Bottom: Rubber with optional rubber and brush combination seal
|End cap||Galvanized metal with zinc-plated hinges|
|Guide tracks||3" metal roller track|
|Rollers||3" 10-Ball zinc-plated rollers|
|Torsion springs||Spring cycle: 25 K
Door cables: 5/32" - 7x19 galvanized steel
Shaft: 1" keyed hollow shaft
Bearings: 1" UCF precision flange bearing