Whalenado HVLS fans will be on display at PROMAT 2015 in Chicago starting today, March 23rd until close at 3pm on Thursday March 26th.
Displayed high above the crowd at booth #2384, the Whalenado is cooling visitors all around the Nordock Inc booth. Nordock is an industry leader in quality for industrial dock leveler equipment. On the show floor Nordock will be displaying their award winning lineup with sales and support staff providing onsite demonstrations.
Witness Innovative HVLS Fan Technology
Attendees visiting the show are able to witness the performance of HVLS fans first hand and meet with representatives to learn more about energy saving benefits and how to improve employee comfort. During the show you can receive free product information, HVLS fan product demonstrations and giveaways when you visit booth #2384 at Promat 2015.
See below for an example of the coverage a Whalenado HVLS fan can provide based on our position at the Promat 2015 show.
Common Questions We Address During the Show.
• How to improve employee productivity by improving working conditions.
• Reduce overhead expenses by lowering the energy use on your HVAC systems.
• How Whalenado HVLS fans can quickly pay for themselves.
• Regulate interior temperatures where you store product or materials.
• Industries that can benefit from using HVLS fans.
• How to prevent condensation and moisture buildup inside a facility.
• Disperse process heat in manufacturing plants.
• How Whalenado HVLS fans use a patented airfoil design to move more air with less airfoils.
• How fluid dynamics and biometrics revolutionized the HVLS fan industry.
Location:Chicago’s McCormick Place – South
Dates: March 23-26, 2015
Booth No: 2384
Show Exhibit Hours
• Monday, March 23: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
• Tuesday, March 24: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
• Wednesday, March 25: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
• Thursday, March 26: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
See you all at the show!!!