Edge Mount dock levelers
Edge Mount dock leveler demo
Nordock Edge Mount dock levelers are the perfect fit for tight spaces. These edge-of-dock levelers provide the same functionality as a full-fledged dock leveler that is able to access trailers without the need for additional floor space or the added cost of pit construction.
• Built for strength: Edge Mount dock levelers are manufactured in Canada and tested to withstand impact and handle the heaviest loads, with a 33% deck-to-beam weld ratio and up to 15-20% heavier than traditional dock levelers.
• Premium safety: Open and close the automatic Edge Mount dock leveler models with a push of a button, decreasing risk of injury to the neck, shoulders and back.
• No pinch points: The open lug design on the front hinge allows debris to pass straight through the dock, eliminating pinch points that cause serious structural damage to other dock levelers.
• Center deck support that lasts: High-quality, consistent placement of welds and proper center deck support allows for even weight distribution throughout each edge-of-dock leveler.
The perfect fit for tight spaces
The Edge Mount series of dock levelers are the perfect fit for tight spaces. They mount to the edge of the dock rather than being mounted to the dock pit to access trailers, require limited floor space and eliminate the cost of pit construction.
Unique open lug design eliminates pinch points
Nordock products are guaranteed to outperform all others on the market, and these dock levelers are no exception. Their unique open lug design on the front lip eliminates pinch points by allowing debris to pass straight through the dock leveler. Pinch points are often the cause of serious structural damage to traditional dock levelers, often leading to frequent maintenance and high repair costs.
Constructed to support the heaviest loads in demanding applications
The majority of dock levelers that are available on the market use inconsistent spot welds on one side of the hinge that provides significantly insufficient support to the center deck. Nordock’s Edge Mount dock leveler lips use consistent 4″ welds that encompass both sides of every hinge, delivering superior center deck support that is able to handle the heaviest loads.
Key features of every Nordock Edge Mount dock leveler
Each dock leveler manufactured by Nordock feature a continuous, fixed rear hinge assembly, with the lip and tread plate constructed from 50,000-55,000 psi yield steel. All automatic edge-of-dock levelers are operated with a single push-button control except the Manual (EM) series.
Customers that love these products
EZ-Dock Edge Mount dock leveler (SMD)EZ-Dock is able to withstand 30,000-50,000 lbs of weight and comes with molded bumpers.
Standard Hydraulic Edge Mount dock leveler (EH)Each Standard Hydraulic Edge Mount dock leveler handles between 20,000-30,000 lbs and comes with molded bumpers.
Advanced Hydraulic Edge Mount dock leveler (EFH)The Advanced Hydraulic edge-of-dock leveler handles between 20,000-60,000 lbs in weight and come with steel face dock bumpers.
Manual Edge Mount dock leveler (EM)The Manual series of Edge Mount dock levelers are capable of handling 20,000-50,000 lbs.
Model comparison chart
|EZ-Dock (SMD)||Standard Hydraulic (EH)||Advanced Hydraulic (EFH)||Manual (EM)|
|Deck widths||72", 84"||66", 72", 78", 83"||66", 72", 78", 83"||66", 72", 78", 83"|
|Load capacity||30,000-50,000 lbs||20,000-30,000 lbs||20,000-60,000 lbs||20,000-50,000 lbs|
|Projection from wall|
|Service range||10" above floor level, 6" below floor level||Up to 4"||Up to 4"||Up to 4"|
• Fall-Stop safety barrier gates.
• Emergency stop and lip extend control.
• Extended 18" long lip or tapered lip available for all models except EZ-Dock (18" lip is standard for EZ-Dock).
• 2" cart guard run-off protection.
• Automatic return to dock level.
• Brush weather seals.
• Pit-mounted units.
• Steel spring and steel face dock bumpers.
• Dock lights.
*Warranty applicable to EZ-Dock only. All other models have a 1 year limited warranty.