Mechanical dock levelers
• Center deck support that lasts: High-quality, consistent placement of welds and proper center deck support allows for even weight distribution throughout the mechanical dock leveler.
• Built for strength: Mechanical dock levelers are manufactured in Canada and tested to withstand impact and handle the heaviest loads, with a 33% deck-to-beam weld ratio and up to 15-20% heavier than traditional dock levelers.
The Industrial dock leveler that eliminates pinch points
Nordock products are guaranteed to outperform all others on the market, and these dock levelers are no exception. Their unique open lug design on the front lip eliminates pinch points by allowing debris to pass straight through the dock leveler. Pinch points are often the cause of serious structural damage to traditional dock levelers, often leading to frequent maintenance and high repair costs. The open lug design is available for the Industrial series of mechanical dock levelers.
Constructed to support the heaviest loads in demanding applications
The majority of dock levelers that are available on the market use inconsistent spot welds on one side of the hinge that provides significantly insufficient support to the center deck. Nordock’s Industrial mechanical dock leveler lip uses consistent 4″ welds that encompass both sides of every hinge, delivering superior center deck support that is able to handle the heaviest loads.
Key features of every Nordock mechanical dock leveler
Each mechanical dock leveler features a continuous rear hinge assembly for long term strength and durability, integral lip and deck maintenance support, an easy clean-out frame design and security night lock for additional protection.
Customers that love these products
IndustrialThe Industrial mechanical dock leveler is capable of handling between 25,000-50,000 lbs of load. It features an open lug design on the front hinge allows debris to pass straight through the dock, eliminating pinch points that cause serious structural damage to other dock levelers.
ConstructorConstructor mechanical dock levelers are able to withstand 25,000-45,000 lbs.
Model comparison chart
|Standard size||6'x6' to 7'x10'||6'x6' to 7'x8'|
|Load capacity||25,000-50,000 lbs||25,000-45,000 lbs|
• Fall-Stop safety barrier gates.
• Extended 18" and 20" long lip available.
• Additional center beam deck support for three-wheeled forklifts.
• Brush weather seals.
• Self-forming pour-in pans.
• Full operating range telescoping side guards.
• Steel spring and steel face dock bumpers.
• Dock lights.
• Safety barrier lip available for the Industrial model.
Industrial dock leveler series warranty
Constructor dock leveler series warranty
1 year limited.