A Customer Success Story from Northern Dock Systems
Masterfeeds in Cavan, Ontario was looking to increase their productivity and output by adding another loading dock position to their facility.
They contacted Northern Dock Systems to create a new loading dock position to increase their operational efficiency while adhering to food facility and government safety standards. For this project we drew up the plans and installed:
- Insulated steel sectional overhead door is long-lasting and has energy-saving insulation. The optional window improves working conditions by letting in natural light.
- Photo eye for the sectional door to keep workers, products and equipment safe by preventing the door from shutting on obstructions.
- Bug screen door to let fresh air in while preventing birds, pests and all sorts of bugs from entering the facility for increased personnel and product safety.
- ALT automatic truck-lock trailer restraint to improve safety with strength, convenience and reliability.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic dock leveler provides superior strength, stability and performance for demanding applications. It comes with a standard 20 year front hinge and full-width rear hinge, 10 year structural and 5 year lifting mechanism warranties.
- Dock shelter can handle a wide variety of trailer sizes. The frame is made with sturdy galvanized tubing that will not warp, rot or twist. The optional protective steel guards provide extra protection and support.
- Steel-face dock bumpers are designed to be durable even under high use to minimize wear and tear.
Masterfeeds is now proud to have another position in their loading dock to help make them even more operational efficient with reliable and long-lasting equipment.